Saturday, January 15, 2011

When it Rains it Pours!


So I finished playing heavy rain today. I just have to say " WOW". This is just an altogether amazing experience. For those who don't know Heavy Rain plays like a mix of Dragons Lair and those chose your own adventure books I used to read as a kid. The only difference here is that you can't skip back and try to change your story. I think that's what I really enjoyed about this game, the weight that your actions carry. If your not careful you may die.The game doesn't start over no respawn point it doesn't care and the story goes on. The other thing is the story. Just amazing presentation and wonderful character portrayals. If you haven't had a chance to play this game, steal a copy if you have to it is definitely worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment